<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

So, I just discovered that I got my period. Like, yesterday. I really have to pay more attention. It's just that my mind has been absolutely turned inside out by the new Kill Bill movie. I mean, I saw the first one and HATED IT. My girlfriend and I thought since it had Lucy Liu it would be a good girls-kicking-guys-asses movie but halfway through it was all girls-killing-girls and getting raped, I mean mostly, and I didn't like the old-time music and what's with all the Asians?

So anyway DON'T ASK why I saw the new one and I think that might have been when my period started. Or maybe later at the club. Anyway, I just noticed it.

Guys, if you're reading this you WOULDN'T understand, would they, gals?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?